Careers at Rose & Rose
Rose & Rose Solicitors LLP are seeking an experienced family solicitor to join their team in Kingston Upon Thames. The firm has an excellent reputation and client base and is seeing growth in this area of law and wishes to continue to add to the team to service the client’s needs. This role will consist of private work which will mainly be focused on finance and children. If you are seeking a new role and meet the requirements set out below we look forward to hearing from you.
Requirements for the role:
- Qualified solicitor or experienced Lawyer
- You will be able to work well on own initiative without supervision
- Experience in family Law: in all aspects of relationship breakdowns, separation, divorce, dissolution and financial remedy applications in medium to high-net-worth cases; private law; minors; pre- and post-nuptial agreements.
- Excellent communication and personal skills.
- A network of existing contacts preferable but not essential.
- Strong client facing skills
- Ability to build the client base and help market the company’s wider services.
- Eye for detail
- IT literate.
Rose & Rose Solicitors LLP are a well-known firm in the local area for providing high-quality service and a large amount of our work is from repeat clients and recommendation.
If you have the necessary experience and wish to join our team apply now and provide a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
Salary: £35,000 – £60,000+ per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent