Rose & Rose Blogs (5).png

Neighbour Dispute Solicitors

If you want to carry out repairs to property or land you may need to have access to your neighbouring property or land in order to carry out these repairs.


There may be a right of entry specifically for the purposes of inspection or repair in the property’s legal documents. If there is no such right, or no agreement can be reached, the law allows you as the person wishing to carry out repairs to apply to the county court for an access order allowing you to enter your neighbour’s land to carry out the repairs. There is a fee for the application.


If you wish to apply for an access order you should consult us on 0203 131 8548 or to discuss the best way forward for you and we will provide you with further and specific advice tailored to your circumstances.

Call us on 
020 8974 7490 
or fill out a form

Visit us

Rose & Rose

The Riverside Centre
40 High Street
Kingston upon Thames