Areas of Practice
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills/Advance Directives
- Tax Planning
- Asset Preservation
- Court of Protection
- Elderly Client Issues
Sally has considerable experience in all types of Will drafting including complex trusts. Her estate administration work has included multimillion-pound estates, with complex tax issues and cross-border issues. Her Court of Protection work includes acting as professional deputy, and applying to the Court for various permissions on behalf of deputies and attorneys. Sally is often instructed to draft lifetime trusts and advise on the tax implications of different types of trust.
Sally joined Rose & Rose in 2008 and became a Partner in 2011.
Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
STEP Diploma in Trust & Estates (England & Wales)
- Full Member of Solicitors for the elderly
- Affiliate Member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners
Golf, netball, reading and films