Areas of Practice
- Residential Property Sales & Purchases
- Bridging Finance/Re-mortgage work
- Lease Extensions
- Transfers of Equity
- Independent Legal Advice
- Freehold Management Company Advice
- Licences for Alterations
- Deeds of Variation
- Granting new leases
- Auction purchases
- Right to buy/help to buy purchases
- Property dispute resolution
Over 10 years of experience working in litigation and all property related work. Nikhil deals with high value freehold and leasehold transactions in Central and Greater London and also covers larger land purchases across England which have involved both coastal and countryside properties. Nikhil has a strong base of international clients from across the Middle East, Europe and Asia. He prides himself on offering the highest level of service to his clients with a friendly and proactive approach.
Prior to starting his legal career, Nikhil took a year out to travel the world which included volunteering in Central America and South East Asia. Nikhil completed his legal studies in Bristol before returning to London to practice litigation at a leading firm in Bromley.
Nikhil joined Rose & Rose Solicitors in April 2012 where he has since become a Partner in the property department.
- University of West England, Bristol – LLB Hons Law Degree & Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice.