About the Role
Rose & Rose Solicitors LLP who are based in Kingston Upon Thames and Central London are seeking an experienced Private Client Solicitor to work from the Kingston Upon Thames Office. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work unsupervised within a small, but dedicated team. The role is to provide legal advice and services to both our existing and new clients.
The firm provides the following private client services, and the successful candidate will need to be proficient in each and have excellent client service skills: -
• Will drafting
• Lasting Power of Attorney
• Estate and Tax Planning
- Qualified solicitor or experienced Lawyer
- Strong client facing skills
- Knowledge of Leap software will assist but not essential
- Will be able to work well on own initiative without supervision
- Commercial focus
- Experience in achieving target
- Partnership prospects
- Eye for detail
- IT literate.
About the Company
Rose & Rose Solicitors LLP are a well-known firm in the local area for providing high-quality service
and a large amount of our work is from repeat clients and recommendation.
If you have the necessary experience and wish to join our team apply now and provide a copy of
your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.