0330 025 0182

Based in

Kingston Upon Thames

Party Wall Disputes

Party Wall Dispute Solicitors Kingston

Contact Us Today

Rose & Rose

Party Wall Dispute Solicitors

There are special rules covering structural work to walls which stand across the boundary of land belonging to different owners, or which are used by two or more owners to separate buildings. The owner must notify neighbours about any work they intend to carry out. These rules allow for the agreement or objection to any work within certain time limits, and compensation and temporary protection for buildings and property. If there is no agreement an independent surveyor can be appointed to decide what work can be done, and how and when.

Please contact a member of our team below or email in**@ro*******.uk to discuss the best way forward for you and we will provide you with further and specific advice tailored to your circumstances. 

Our experienced and understanding team are here to help you. We will work with you to ensure the best possible outcome.

Meet the team

Meet the team working for you. Click the photo to view that team members profile or use the button to send them an email.


Ryan Senior

Aneta Kapron

Portrait image of Isaac Moore, Paralegal at Rose & Rose

Isaac Moore